— Dr. Seuss, a pro-choice advocate who publicly donated to Planned Parenthood and actively sued pro-life organizations for using this as a slogan. Stop using this to justify your bullshit pro-life ideals. Not even the original author of the phrase agrees with you. (via 27sailors)
Chris Pratt worked with Marvel and Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to arrange a special screening of Guardians of the Galaxy for patients, families and staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Wednesday. While the movie played, Pratt snuck out and dressed up as his character, Star-Lord. He spent more than three hours in full costume and handed out movie-themed toys. Pratt also visited patients in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, and the Pediatric ICU, as they were too sick to join the movie screening that afternoon.
Pratt spent extra time with one patient, Dylan Prunty, who is a longtime Lego fan and recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. They spent about 10 minutes reciting different scenes from the film.
or just don’t send nudes?
or how about you stop blaming girls for nasty ass actions. sit your ass down and stop victim blaming. yall the one asking for nudes anyways. sit down and get out
killed the whole game tbh
Amiyah so gorg
Ma’ just let the world know she’s the shit!
[inhales] [exhales] [looks out into the sunset] the sweet smell of not being in high school
[remembers that i have no idea what i want to do for my future] [continues to stare out into the sunset] shit
brilliant, never before seen fantasy ideas!!!!
- allegories for racism using white people and some race of mythical creatures who are all also white people
- allegories for lgbt*qia identities using someone being cursed or a werewolf and they are still a cishet the whole time
- allegories for issues people deal with using no one except cishet white people
when your society marginalizes you so much that even stories about your marginalization….marginalize you
— Mother Jones (via moribund-cunt)
Meet Cory Nieves. He’s a dapper, 10-year old CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies who started his own booming cookie business in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.
guys, i think i’m in love with neil druckmann. he’s so freaking cute.
1. Have you ever been strapped to a hospital bed by your hands and feet?
2. Have you ever been put in a quiet room on drugs that incapacitated you?
3. Have you ever woken up in a psych ward and not known what day it is, because you had probably been drugged up for several days?
4. Has your grandmother ever put your lithium in your ice-cream (without telling you), then forced you to eat it?
5. Has your mother ever called the cops on you for having a tantrum, resulting in the police showing up and carting you off in chains?
6. Do you take medicine daily?
7. Have you ever had a suicidal ideation that wouldn’t go away?
8. Were you ever afraid that the people in the T.V could see you and were judging you?
9. Have you ever been to Therapy?
10. Have you ever had that feeling that maybe something wasn’t right with you, but you didn’t know who could help or what to do, and your parents didn’t believe you?
11. Has your brain ever cracked?
12. Are you clinically diagnosed with anything?
13. Have you ever felt a hopeless sadness for more than a month?
14. Have you ever experienced pressured speech?
15. Have you ever checked yourself into a hospital as a last resort?
If you can’t answer yes to any of these questions, you really don’t know crazy, and you should probably be quiet. You really mean, we all have emotions. Emotions can be strong, but just because you have a strong feeling of happiness, sadness, motivation, creativity or what have you, does not mean you know or have ever been “crazy”. And when you say that, you belittle the experiences of people who do suffer from mental illness.
*I know this list isn’t exhaustive. If anyone has experiences they’d like to share, they are free to add their own questions.
- “A lot of novels bully us into assenting to their importance. I’m tired of that.”
also could the world quit telling bisexual people that theyre pansexual okay if a person identifies as bisexual theyre fuckin...
whites need 2 stop naming their kids shit like Charity and Faith if ur tryna name your children after values u espouse u should name...
Hello do you have a moment for our lord and savior Beyonce Knowles Carter?